Audi R8 Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey there guys,
What size spacers is everyone using on stock OEM 20 in wheels for gen 2s/ 2020/21??

·
Premium Member
2020 R8 V10 Performance Spyder
2,926 Posts
15mm rear
12mm front

Ever since I went with adjustable springs instead of the regular sport springs, the car sits much lower and the spacers aren’t as aggressive as they appeared on the sport springs. So that’s something to keep in mind

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
15mm rear
12mm front

Ever since I went with adjustable springs instead of the regular sport springs, the car sits much lower and the spacers aren’t as aggressive as they appeared on the sport springs. So that’s something to keep in mind
I have stock suspension as of now. Should I go 15 rear 12 front still? Plan on doing springs in future ..

·
Premium Member
2,926 Posts
I have stock suspension as of now. Should I go 15 rear 12 front still? Plan on doing springs in future ..
you can easily go 15 all around..
Here’s a picture of my front with 12mm

and after doing some research on aftermarket wheels and offsets. Most are running front aftermarket wheels that would be equivalent to running a 16-23mm front spacer.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
you can easily go 15 all around..
Here’s a picture of my front with 12mm

and after doing some research on aftermarket wheels and offsets. Most are running front aftermarket wheels that would be equivalent to running a 16-23mm front spacer. View attachment 263038
That actually looks really nice up front. Do you have a pic of the rear ??

·
Premium Member
2,926 Posts
Reactions: skilly

·
Registered
105 Posts
Anyone have a link for the 12mm and 15mm h&r black spacers and bolts for me??
I couldn't find H&R spacers (I think for the rears) when I was shopping around. I went with 11mm spacers all around from stmtuned.com. There's a member on this forum who sell 15mm spacers. I can't recall who but do a search.

·
Premium Member
2,926 Posts
I couldn't find H&R spacers (I think for the rears) when I was shopping around. I went with 11mm spacers all around from stmtuned.com. There's a member on this forum who sell 15mm spacers. I can't recall who but do a search.
@ULTIMATEPD sells the 15mm spacers

I was weary of the 15mm up front as most are running 12 up front but I can honestly say that the 15mm front would have been absolutely fine

1 - 13 of 13 Posts