Audi R8 Forums banner

21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
269 Posts
Anyone here can compare B&O to stock speakers ?
In my opinion it's just few speakers more.
Speakers quality are horrible- they were made from paper etc.
Low possible price audio sold for big money.
You have no idea what you are talking about
Obviously. Not even going to entertain your foolish comment

·
Premium Member
109 Posts
You think that B&O emblems on your seat proves that you have speakers inside your seats same as in spyder ?
:)

·
Registered
2 Posts
They do come in 17-18" IF you order the sports seats. My buddy just scooped a lightly used 17' coupe and it has the sports seats with the speakers in the headrest.
He's right I have a 17 Plus and they are in the headrest sport seats. Also dang to all the hate on the B&O. I might be one of the most picky people out there about my sound setups in my cars and I think this b&o is actually quite decent. The only thing id ever add is maybe a small sub behind the seat on the half wall just to take the pounding away from the other speakers. The people smashing on the system probably have their spotify quality set to low so it doesnt smoke their data plan :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

·
Registered
269 Posts
He's right I have a 17 Plus and they are in the headrest sport seats. Also dang to all the hate on the B&O. I might be one of the most picky people out there about my sound setups in my cars and I think this b&o is actually quite decent. The only thing id ever add is maybe a small sub behind the seat on the half wall just to take the pounding away from the other speakers. The people smashing on the system probably have their spotify quality set to low so it doesnt smoke their

leave the non be leavers where they are , I’m enjoying my B&O equipped V10 Plusj just fine ...... haters.

·
Premium Member
109 Posts
Here is my setup :)

Amp Helix P Six DSP

Woofers Helix Competition C6B

Tweeters Helix Competition C1T

Mid Speakers Brax Matrix ML3

Monoblock Helix M One

Interface Most 150 Helix

Dynamat Xtreme Super Lite 2 op bulkpack

Helix URC.3

Subwoofers JL Audio 8w3v2 x2

I will post photos from installation in my thread here on forum.

21 - 27 of 27 Posts