Very nice!

·
Registered
239 Posts
I want me some carbon!

·
Premium Member
2,083 Posts
See my Hofele rear spoiler after four months. Makes you kind of proud...NOT!

·
Premium Member
3,983 Posts
Yikes! That says UV damage. Not good.

·
Administrator
6,225 Posts
See my Hofele rear spoiler after four months. Makes you kind of proud...NOT!
My front and rear are over 4 months old and still look brand new, Not that it should matter but does your car spend a lot of time out in the sun? Mine was always garaged at work and home.

·
Premium Member
2,083 Posts
My car is ALWAYS garaged and never spends time in the sun. I don't think I had a REAL Hofele spoiler. I think I was scammed by [email protected]

He claimed he was a doctor (MD.MSc.FACP.) and he sold his R8 and took the spoiler off since the new owner did not want it on. I checked with Hofele and they never sold him the spoiler.

·
Administrator
6,225 Posts
I want me some carbon!
My PPI Carbon Fiber Steering wheel is my favorite carbon goodie, Get to see it and feel on every drive.

·
Registered
219 Posts
Quick question, my car is constantly under the sun here and during the summer temp rises to 50 celcius. Should i be worried about buying this spoiler? Sorry to hear about your situation mngolfer.

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
ktdre I got my spoiler from these guys on ebay (http://cgi.ebay.de/Hofele-Design-Ca...1469?pt=Autoteile_Zubehör&hash=item230645515d). My spoiler is still in perfect condition after 2 months. The carbon quality is great. I dont know how it would wearup under a lot of sun but it should be fine. There is only one person who I know who has had their one fail and apparently it wasnt a genuine Hofele spoiler he purchased.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts