Audi R8 Forums banner

61 - 80 of 95 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
I honestly wouldn’t rerun as our trap speeds were too far apart,you had one run in my mph range that was invalid because it was a 92mph start vs the 65mph allowed,my car is a factory freak looks like.
Let’s race again bud. Nothing to be scared of. We can both go to the gas station fill up full tank. 92 mph It wasn’t me you know that. Later on I was actually getting some nice numbers after figured it out. If you car is a factory freak you shouldn’t be scared to race

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
41 Posts
ITT: People mad that the more expensive model of a car is beating the cheaper model.
Not mad at all I don’t make a living of who’s faster or not. Willing to race again and again and again. Like I said willing to race anytime

·
Registered
32 Posts
Let’s race again bud. Nothing to be scared of. We can both go to the gas station fill up full tank. 92 mph It wasn’t me you know that. Later on I was actually getting some nice numbers after figured it out. If you car is a factory freak you shouldn’t be scared to race

Are you implying that I’m scared to race your car?lmfao
Which night would you like to run?any gas in the world won’t help your car even come close to my factory freak and I’ll prove it to you.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Which night would you like to run?any gas in the world won’t help your car even come close to my factory freak and I’ll prove it to you.
I know you will beat me but why not run for fun. Aren’t we boys know each other for 15 years .

·
Registered
954 Posts
Hahaha exactly

·
Registered
23 Posts
MY MONEY IS ON THE FREAK LOLOL

·
Registered
136 Posts
AND OOH, JUST TONLET YOU KNOW NO ONE CARES SBOUT YOUR SLOW RWS SLIW POKE V10🛺, KEEP TUNING LOLOLOL
I'd be more than happy to race you anytime so you can see what my tail lights look like. Not even sure you have a R8 but keep writing in all caps jackalope.

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
Reading the GrAmMeR and slang I feel like I'm on a Civic forum. These guys afford a Gen 2 R8? 🤣🤣🤣🤣

·
Registered
23 Posts
I'd be more than happy to race you anytime so you can see what my tail lights look like. Not even sure you have a R8 but keep writing in all caps jackalope.
HAAAA SO HAPPY IT BOTHERS YOU......ENJOY, AND OHHH DONT GO OUT THERE RACING YOUR BASE V10 AGAIN,

61 - 80 of 95 Posts