Audi R8 Forums banner

81 - 95 of 95 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
I’ve been telling them , they never heard me, so, here’s more proof, but they still won’t believe, TOTALLY WALKED...

don’t waste your breath.....

all the non plus owners ass hurt.
I have a VF tuned plus and it drives amazing quite honestly. I drove it around for months on the stock tune and it crushed it then with the gear ratio difference now its even more wild with an extra 500 rpm redline :cool: . To the dude saying my traction control was on... Dude you were roll racing in a straight line your TCS had 0 to do with your boy feeding you a gapitizer at gapplebees. Just saying

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
I have a VF tuned plus and it drives amazing quite honestly. I drove it around for months on the stock tune and it crushed it then with the gear ratio difference now its even more wild with an extra 500 rpm redline :cool: . To the dude saying my traction control was on... Dude you were roll racing in a straight line your TCS had 0 to do with your boy feeding you a gapitizer at gapplebees. Just saying
Do you have any VBOX 60-130 times of stock V10 Plus and tuned V10 Plus?

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter #90
Not bad but that lighter RWS has a VF tune , exhaust and its slower then stock v10+

Reactions: 4RINGS

·
Registered
954 Posts
The RWS has regular gearing too, not the Plus gearing

81 - 95 of 95 Posts