Audi R8 Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Beat color combo IMHO. Took me 9 months to find my 17 Plus as they make just 26 in that color combo.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks! Google of course shows up bunch of images but always good to see more personal pictures and opinions. I am just anxious if I will be able to live with the red interior and still like it after the novelty wears off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
156 Posts
Considering this for a 2021 RWD coupe. Any pics of this combo anyone can share?

I have a Daytona Grey with Red Interior. That was my first choice. My second choice would have been Suzuka with a Red Interior. It is gorgeous. You will love it. The best part of Suzuka is that it changes color. It looks white, metallic white and light grey depending on the lighting conditions. No matter which shade it looks great. It is also very unique, which is also pretty cool.

·
Registered
949 Posts
I have a Daytona Grey with Red Interior. That was my first choice. My second choice would have been Suzuka with a Red Interior. It is gorgeous. You will love it. The best part of Suzuka is that it changes color. It looks white, metallic white and light grey depending on the lighting conditions. No matter which shade it looks great. It is also very unique, which is also pretty cool.
It's **** whiiiiteee 🤣

·
Registered
1 Posts
Considering this for a 2021 RWD coupe. Any pics of this combo anyone can share?

I have a 2020 R8 Performance Spyder in Suzuka Grey with the red interior and I could not be happier. The light exterior color really shows off the carbon fibre accents and seems to stay clean looking much longer than other dark cars I own. The red interior is just fantastic looking and I get so many compliments on it.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts