Audi R8 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Vendor
2,032 Posts
UK spec cars - straight swaps for OEM seats
You could go to OEM wingback or OEM GT seats - both pricey as in very high demand and now very scarce

For US spec cars - we can supply both the airbag bypass + the occupant mat kit
This will allow installation of Euro seats in US vehicles

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
When you say OEM do you mean you can swap between Gen 1&2, what about cross model, RS6/4/TT ???

·
Registered
108 Posts
Available at £7k
Payment plan available? :ROFLMAO:
in all honesty they look fantastic but it would probably be cheaper to sell mine and buy a gt(y)
I am toying with the idea of going aftermarket on seats, what do you think to these (I have the diamond stitched interior);

·
Premium Member
2020 R8 V10 Performance Spyder
3,300 Posts
Payment plan available? :ROFLMAO:
in all honesty they look fantastic but it would probably be cheaper to sell mine and buy a gt(y)
I am toying with the idea of going aftermarket on seats, what do you think to these (I have the diamond stitched interior);
I personally wouldnt want “COBRA” printed on my seats in an R8

·
Premium Member
418 Posts
I have something special in the works. I’ll update when they’re here and installed.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Just back from my local seat shop and would discount the Conra Misano seat I posted earlier, after sitting in one and seeing it in the flesh it just wouldn’t be right imho.
The Cobra Nogaro on the other hand though would look great and are really comfortable for a fixed bucket, hopefully should be getting some quotes through early next week, worth a look if you fancy aftermarket (y)

·
Registered
4,804 Posts
If I was going aftermarket then Recaro would be my choice.

·
Registered
4,804 Posts
I really like the pole positions but I’m 6ft4 and 16st lol, they look awesome but don’t work for me size wise sadly :ROFLMAO:
II know what you mean. Had them in my Evo and at 5ft 6 and 10.5 st I was a snug fit. lol

Reactions: Che77

·
Premium Member
418 Posts
I’m 6-4, 260. It took a while to find a carbon fixed bucket that fit me like a glove. But I did. R8-Stuff was an integral part as always. Stay tuned.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts