Audi R8 Forums banner

161 - 170 of 170 Posts

·
Registered
424 Posts
I’m down for the left. Going up to Ocala would be too long for me. Looking forward to it and getting the new car out with you guys.

·
Registered
71 Posts
A little off topic but you guys know of anyone in Florida selling their V10 Manual? Trying to buy something local so I can check it out first.

·
Registered
911 Posts
Discussion Starter #166
So for now I have confirmed...

Myself
flsupraguy
motz
R8Passion
FDNewbie
Steve's R8
and another not on the forum

I have a few maybe's I'm waiting to hear back from. I have all of your contact information so I'll set up a group SMS chat to confirm the little details. See all of you Saturday. If anyone else wants in I'll follow this post up until Friday shoot me a message or post in this thread. :cool:

·
Registered
480 Posts
Nosferatu,

I will be meeting you guys there. Have you picked a place you'll be meeting before getting to the run-way/track?

·
Registered
911 Posts
Discussion Starter #169
Nosferatu,

I will be meeting you guys there. Have you picked a place you'll be meeting before getting to the run-way/track?
After talking to plenty of the guys who are going with I don't think we're driving all the way up to Ocala. Likely going to meet in Wesley Chapel and drive to Brooksville area and that's it then driving home. I think I still have your contact information. I'll add you into the group SMS I'm going to send out later this week.

161 - 170 of 170 Posts