Audi R8 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Figured would post some pics of recent mods as may be helpful to others considering certain changes to the styling. UltimatePD and the RS Grill very impressed, great fitment & high quality. Thanks Shardul.

Gas cap, wrapped in gloss black. Rear of vehicle wrapped adding more aggressive look. Wheels powder coated in satin black (original titanium).

I will say, relatively unimpressed with the “fitment” of the base to the JSK spoiler. Janice has been great and I am hopeful they will send a new base sent out. JSK GT spoiler wing, great. I am out 2 hours of labor to “shave” the bottom of the base to make it sit flush with the vehicle. Will keep you all posted and hopeful Janice will make it right, but thought the pics may be nice or add new ideas!

Attachments

·
Registered
394 Posts
looks great, thanks for sharing.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
They completed the back wrap without removing the bumper/fins for $150. Gas cap in gloss black was $50. If the job is done with removing the bumper/fins it would add ~3 hours of labor (~$135 per hour). Pretty happy with how it’s all tying together. Last mod is to repaint the calipers, can’t decide between yellow or blue (attached below). What would you all think? I am leaning to the blue below, but not sure?

Looks good! How much was the wrap on the back and was it a difficult job?

Attachments

·
Registered
70 Posts
Looks nice. I think the blue, or even a lighter shade of blue, would go well with that car colour.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

1 - 11 of 11 Posts