Audi R8 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Order this beauty back on October 7th, arrived Audi Wilmington, DE first week of February. Waited till early March to patiently pick it up.

R8_06.jpg

R8_05.jpg

This steering wheel is so comfortable!

R8_01.jpg

Had to have red interior.

R8_02.jpg

My Audi buddies from Audizine had to come visit. (Picture credit goes to MR L33)

R8_03.jpg

Car was dropped off at [email protected] in Norwood NJ for New car prep, Opti Pro and full front Xpel, rockers and blade. Will add pics once Phil sends them.

AWE valved exhaust is almost complete for me to pick up, looking to have it installed within a week or 2.

Suspension is up in the air at the moment ;)

Wheels are set waiting for them to arrive from a very far east somewhere will take a bit.

Not sure about tint yet gonna play by ear but I had tint on every single car I owned that was a coupe.

·
Registered
960 Posts
What kind of wheels? I sense a build thread with lots of photos coming over the next few months. Did you have another audi before?

·
Premium Member
4,556 Posts
Very nice! Congratulations - love the red interior.

·
Premium Member
1,313 Posts
That is one sexy beast! The steering wheel is from Audi?

·
Premium Member
930 Posts
Beauty, the red interior makes the interior carbon bits stand out.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Another manual transmission R8, congratulations. Love the steering wheel.

·
Super Moderator
6,082 Posts
How much did Audi Exclusive ding you for the wheel? Can you get it with paddles?
I don't think Audi offers a wheel like that? guessing he had it waiting for car? Is a great looking wheel and car. And yea congrats for picking up an MT!! I would throw one of these shifters on to match all that cf.

·
Premium Member
1,313 Posts
That's a great looking shifter for sure. But I actually like the stock SS shifter. Maybe I'd get a CF cap for it, but that's about it.

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
Sorry for not being specific, the steering wheel is from DCT Motorsports speak to Ivan very nice to work with.

I previously had a 2010 S5 6MT, DPE SC-SP16 wheels with AWE track exhaust/DP lowered on HR coils.

image.jpg

That CF shift knob is nice but not top priority

image.jpg

·
Registered
40 Posts
Congrats Teky929rr on the car. Looks great! Fun to see so many new 2015 R8's arriving around now.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Even though it is raining here today, I can't wait to get mine. See you ordered the black optics package and titanium wheels, like I have. I didn't spec the red calipers, thought it would be too much, but after I see yours, hmmm, wish I had ordered that as well.

·
Registered
960 Posts
I know. So much for cars and coffee tomorrow. You should bring your r8 to our cars and coffee meets this year! Its usually good turnout

1 - 20 of 44 Posts