Audi R8 Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've pretty much decided on the Mugello Blue exterior, but I can't decide between the light gray or beige interior (probably leaning towards beige). I've never actually seen a picture of the beige ANYWHERE on the web that wasn't a digitalized representation on the Audi websites. Now, yesterday at about 10pm (happened to be browsing right then) Lexor Beige DISAPPEARS from the AoA website!
What gives? :confused:

·
Premium Member
2,085 Posts
Here's a couple of (admittedly not great) pics of the beige interior from cars being offered for sale in the UK by www.saffroncars.com:

·
Registered
53 Posts
My build week is NEXT week and I have Luxor Beige.

In looking at the R8 VIN list (maintained by a user here or on the AudiWorld site - I don't remember) there were 4 corporate R8's built with LB and 3 of those were Jet Blue like mine. The VIN list (latest version has 187 cars) has ONE consumer LB interior listed and I think its on a black car.

So LB hasn't been terribly popular and maybe mine will be worth 'extra" because of the rare interior... :cool:

·
Registered
60 Posts
You would have to have the cleanest shoes in the world
to have carpet that colour!!! Good Luck
BUT not practical enough for me
especially if it rains a lot.

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The pale gray carpets aren't much better. Too bad they don't offer black carpets with these interiors like they offer black headliners!
Good to see the pictures - I guess beige does exist. Maybe its in short supply like carbon fiber! ;)

·
Registered
439 Posts
I've seen a photo a the beige interior (which I have ordered) with black floor mats. Didn't look bad . . . and solves the carpet problem.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have the beige interior, black floor mats, black alcantera head liner and absolutely feel it is the better option over the limestone interior. My exterior is the Phat Pearl Black.

·
Registered
96 Posts
The local showroom has a car in beige interior and after about 2 mths it is already showing signs of wear. I would be very careful if I am gonig to order that interior colour.

·
Registered
53 Posts
The most recent order information looks like Luxor Beige is no longer available. Anyone know for sure?

·
Registered
65 Posts
I have the beige interior, black floor mats, black alcantera head liner and absolutely feel it is the better option over the limestone interior. My exterior is the Phat Pearl Black.
Can you send an image of your interior R8er.
I ordered Beige interior with black mats with beige piping.

I had a look at a TTs today that had black seats with white stitching and white inserts in the seats. Did not like the white but the idea look good.

And yes Cdubya you can still get the Beige.I got an e-mail from Audi this week to say that beige was available.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts