Audi R8 Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Haven't seen a thread containing cars currently for sale, BAT, Ebay etc or any good deals/interesting cars.

Lot's of threads started with individual links to cars for sale, this thread will consolidate.

Found this today. Interesting, last Competition sold on BAT 155K including fees. 6MT have appreciated significantly, looks the Competitions are gaining traction. Hard to valuate/compare with only 60 produced.

R8 Competition 12K miles for 170K

Car Wheel Tire Land vehicle Vehicle

·
Premium Member
1,341 Posts
Perhaps this consolidation thread should be placed under the Classified Cars for Sale section ... that's where folks might really want to look for them -

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Perhaps, however majority of postings would probably not be individuals selling their cars, but potentially other members posting findings providing a snapshot of the current market.

·
Registered
2015 Audi R8 V10 Plus
75 Posts
Beautiful '14+ with 24K, ask is over MSRP. First one I've seen over sticker with s tronic. Even for a 6MT this may be a stretch.

View attachment 267305
I hope that's accurate! I have a similarly equipped sepang '15+ model with about half the mileage :cool:

I know the autos will never reach gated manual prices, but it would be nice to see some of the more exclusive auto examples like GT, Plus, Competition etc start to appreciate a little more as well.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I hope that's accurate! I have a similarly equipped sepang '15+ model with about half the mileage :cool:

I know the autos will never reach gated manual prices, but it would be nice to see some of the more exclusive auto examples like GT, Plus, Competition etc start to appreciate a little more as well.
This is the only Gen1+ in this price category, nothing else comes close currently being offered. At that price you are getting close to a decent Huracan. I do believe that the 6MT's will help elevate some of the nicer examples, but 200K is crazy even in today's market.

·
Registered
2015 Audi R8 V10 Plus
75 Posts
^Agreed. That price is definitely an anomaly. I don't think any s-tronic first gen is going to fetch 200k anytime soon but like you said I think with the manuals continuing to trend strong, we will eventually start to see a ripple effect filtering over to the cleaner/rarer low mile first gen exclusive models. Competitions will probably always fetch the most amongst that category. From there, it's a toss up between Plus and GT. The R-tronic may hamper the GT's value a bit more if I had to guess.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
^Agreed. That price is definitely an anomaly. I don't think any s-tronic first gen is going to fetch 200k anytime soon but like you said I think with the manuals continuing to trend strong, we will eventually start to see a ripple effect filtering over to the cleaner/rarer low mile first gen exclusive models. Competitions will probably always fetch the most amongst that category. From there, it's a toss up between Plus and GT. The R-tronic may hamper the GT's value a bit more if I had to guess.
Love the GT's, I agree the R-Tronic makes it less desirable for some. Many components from the GT are also on the Competition, but Competition being facelift, along with S-Tronic and even lower production amount will make it more sought after.

Wonder where the Gen 2 Competitions are, believe only 10 were made?

·
Registered
2 Posts
1 - 13 of 13 Posts