Audi R8 Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
604 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just read the road test of 11 cars on the IOM.

Mr Clarkson reckons the R8 is the best supercar in the world!

What is strange is that in the back pages (where they put details of each current car) he has basically written we should have a Lambo instead.

Its a strange world we live in........

·
Registered
54 Posts
Well......he owns a Lambo Spyder! He has to praise the R8 (it's a very good car) but he will never put down what he drives!

·
Registered
782 Posts
Well......he owns a Lambo Spyder! He has to praise the R8 (it's a very good car) but he will never put down what he drives!
And don't forget he is a champ in irony!

·
Registered
274 Posts
wait a minute... i remember an article that he wrote about the r8 where he concluded that he preferred it to his lambo- no one else saw that one?

·
Registered
150 Posts
wait a minute... i remember an article that he wrote about the r8 where he concluded that he preferred it to his lambo- no one else saw that one?
Yep heres the article from the Times - see verdict at the bottom re the Lambo. He also says :

"In the meantime I can safely say the R8 is one of the best surprises of my motoring life. It is one of the truly great cars and the only hesitation I have in giving it five stars is that, ideally, I’d like to give it six. "

Article -->

http://driving.timesonline.co.uk/tol/life_and_style/driving/jeremy_clarkson/article1869881.ece

1 - 5 of 5 Posts