Audi R8 Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Supporting Vendor
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello to all forum members :)

As you may be aware, Topgear has been a sponsor on this forum for a few years now. We have always offered a 10% discount to R8Talk members, who have in total bought well over four hundred exhausts from us in the past two years. With our systems already very competively priced, for this Cyber Monday we are offering members 15% off on any of our R8 products.

Our R8 Exhausts are all lifetime guaranteed, direct fit products, the systems include the key fob kits FOC. We can also offer same day fitted quotes at our garage in Bridport, Dorset.

Some quick sound bites from installs & customers-

R8 V8 Valves Open & Closed GoPro
R8 V8 Tunnel Run
R8 V10 Valves Open & Closed GoPro
R8 V10 Örebro Race Day 2016

Product links-

Audi R8 V8 Cat Back Exhaust
Audi R8 V10 Catback Exhaust

Dyno Sheet (V10)-

Audi R8 V10 Dyno Sheet

Feel free to PM us if you are interested in a 15% off, Cyber Monday deal for your R8!

·
Registered
135 Posts
Thanks for this. Would you be able to PM me a price shipped to Chicago? I believe there's a dealer near me that is affiliated with you (TopGear Motorworks in Downers Grove, IL - at least the logo on my M3 custom muffler is the same), and he mentioned you make a hell of an exhaust for the car. My car is a 2012 4.2 Spyder (US spec - old twin tube style). Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
135 Posts
So I just want to say, huge shout out to @TopGearBridport - I've never even considered an exhaust for my R8, mainly due to the insane prices vendors are asking for them and the passive systems all being too loud for my taste, but Top Gear really pulled through with this sale and got me to jump on a new exhaust system. I couldn't be more excited to get it installed! Thanks again.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts