Audi R8 Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
564 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys

back again ... long time no threads from me.. sooorryyyy ;) but since I got my R8 .. was more driving it then in forums.. which you probably can understand very well...

anyway.. Got some news.

We finally got the Nordschleife for a complete day this year.

Date: 30th March 2009
Track: Nürburgring Nordschleife (Green Hell)
Price: 450 Euro
Time: 08.00-17.00

This will be the driving experience you have been looking for. No bikes, no buses, no SUVs on the famous "Green Hell".
We will limit the number of cars to 80 which is like nothing on this 20km plus track and makes it very special.

We will also have a dyno from the Dynoteam there which will be free of charge for all participants.

Please spread the word, we are thankful for additional advertising.

Applicationform:
http://speed-industries.ch/images/download/application ns 30.03.09.pdf
Just print and hand in.

For more info or questions please drop me a mail on [email protected]

Would be cool to see you there.

Cheers
c

·
Registered
564 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
u really want me to be the ONLY R8...?? come on guys.. wheres your enthusiam

or dont you
??? ;)

·
Premium Member
1,363 Posts
Hey Chris, the last time I was there was October and got in a few laps in a Ferrari during Ferrari Race Days. Over 1200 Ferraris!! Nurburgring is a sports car driver's dream come true. What a wonderful track in a most beautiful country side.

Wish I could just click my heals a few times and find my self there in March with my R8.

·
Registered
482 Posts
For one day of the year, I wish I do not live in the U.S. Looks like it will be great fun.

·
Registered
564 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
hi All especially Bodhii

but you Do realise that we rented the BIG track.. cause the Ferrari day you mention seems to have happened on the F1 track, (which is also very nice track) but not to be compared to the 20km within the green hell...

right?

;)

good weekend
c

hope to seen at least ONE MORE R8 in March !! ;O)

·
Registered
564 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
hi guys
still have some open slots.. if youre interested
can only repeat myself that i would love to see some more R8 action ;)

have a good one
c

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hey Chris, the last time I was there was October and got in a few laps in a Ferrari during Ferrari Race Days. Over 1200 Ferraris!! Nurburgring is a sports car driver's dream come true. What a wonderful track in a most beautiful country side.

Wish I could just click my heals a few times and find my self there in March with my R8.

Ferrari is very good at getting its cars to turn out to events. This was from another Ferrari sponsored event:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts