Audi R8 Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
367 Posts
This is the black interior with the orangish-brown seats - pictures are everywhere if you look for them.
What I have NEVER seen is the beige interior, with beige carpets and door inserts. Considering this with the dark blue exterior.

·
Registered
772 Posts
showroom car in Leeds is black with the (very light) beige interior. I've never been a beige fan but was very impressed with it and am thinking about changing from a black interior. Only problem is I'm looking at a Daytona Grey and dont think beige is a a good match although I'm also thinking of changing to an exclusive paint job?:confused:

·
Registered
54 Posts
To geffers:
the color you are talking about is luxor beige , if you want my advice..DO NOT GO FOR THIS COLOR!
I changed mine from black to that beige (thought it looked fantastic) several days later I saw a TT with the same color in the showroom brand new and it was already stained from people getting in and out of the car.
changed my order back to black! (even the sales person told me not to go with the beige)

·
Registered
772 Posts
zymval

Thanks for the advice, I think I'm going to go for one of the exclusive options now having seen the choice.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts