Audi R8 Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5,121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Rather have a 12 cyl gas in the R 8. Let's get to the chase. Too heavy? I wouldn't complain.Could have been done a while ago. Poor relations. Car companies just want to make a max. profit on us.NOW the companies seem to be feeling a hurt,and maybe even more of a hurt than us folk. Innocent people have lost their jobs.What could suck like that??

·
Registered
5,121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It's just that I spent the day at a Lamboghini auction /consignment/selling /dealer .Trying to set up a deal on a 10 cyl bright orange ,pristinely upkept, low miles, 2006 Murcielago. This economy works both ways as you know. So I was dealing with a used car salesman that didn't seem to want to budge.Ruined my day/half of it.Still confused/ Sorry

·
Registered
7 Posts
The title of your post makes no sense to what you are talking about. Also Murcielago's are v12's the Gallardo is a v10. So if you were looking a v10 2006 Murcielago be VERY VERY worried and thank the salesperson for not budging :rolleyes:

·
Registered
5,121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I stand corrected The Mercy was a V 12.It just sounded like a smaller engine.I only heard it at idle.It had no aftermarket exhaust.( the first thing I would change). And now to the topic of the thread Twin turbo and biodeisel.I understand a larger fuel tank is available.If so it could be welded/converted into two cell s to carrfy BOTH types of fuel.As you know the diesel is started on regular deisel and then switched over to the biodeisel which provides even more power. This would be a dream set-up to me.Sorry for getting sidetracked about threads,I guess I just have'nt as much education as you. Sorry Maestros !!!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts