Audi R8 Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
482 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just running through the order guide today with the GM at my dealer. I noticed that ceramic brakes is not an option for U.S. spec vehicles. My GM doesn't have a clue to this. It seems quite an important option to have, but was very surprised it is not offered. For some of you having already taken delivery, can you post pictures of the illuminated door sills? As long as it looks good, so pictures would be helpful.

Good to see the LED Lights a standard feature for the vehicle.

·
Registered
180 Posts
Did he give you any pricing? Our dealer stated the pricing details were suppose to be released yesterday.

·
Registered
482 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No pricing released

·
Premium Member
579 Posts
09R8, I am assuming that the illuminated sills look similar to the way the ones on the M6 look. I like them on my M6 so ordered them for my R8 V10. But the car won't be here until 9/7, so sorry, I can't get a picture.

Steve

·
Registered
180 Posts
Thurs. July 23 is what we were told today.

·
Premium Member
579 Posts
I hope they do get the pricing next week. I want to plan for my "bank heist" well in advance of my car delivery! :)
Steve

·
Premium Member
1,034 Posts
I hope they do get the pricing next week. I want to plan for my "bank heist" well in advance of my car delivery! :)
Steve
you should wait until you have the car for the bank job...you'll be harder to catch;)

of course, as the first v10 in Oregon, they won't have to wonder who it was!

·
Premium Member
579 Posts
I just heard that Sunset took a pre-ordered V10 from another dealer and sold it to someone else on their list.....so....we should see 2 V10s and your V8 in Oregon around 9/7!

It will be exciting....3 R8s lined up there ready for delivery.

Steve

·
Registered
482 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I have a feeling that I will be getting this earlier than expected. fingers crossed and do hope that ceramic brakes are an option, which I do not see in the order guide.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts