Audi R8 Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
840 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, I've had it confirmed today that I am the first person on the list for an R8 at the dealership where my deposit is down :cool:

Even better is that I am now awaiting some paperwork and an invitation to an Audi hosted event where a limited number of customers on the waiting list will be invited to see the R8 at a special evening in London :)

Just what the evening will entail is a little sketchy at present, but the sales manager told me that my name would be passed to the PR company for an invitation and full details of the evening to be sent to me :D

October 26 is the date, somewhere in Docklands in London is where the event is due to take place :)

Needless to say, if anyone would like me to update this thread when I get more news ... I'll be happy to oblige, unless the paperwork comes through and I'm requested to keep the details quiet ... which I think seems unlikely ... sorry about all the smilies ... but I just can't help it right now ... :D

·
Registered
190 Posts
Paul

My dealer said the event would be in the Forum in london and it will be a static model for us to pour over.

i wasnt given the exact date but if you have one, ill be on the phone today and finding out why.

·
Registered
840 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Was told a date of October 26, which is a Thursday, by the Sales Manager at the dealership.

Seems like you need to make a phone call !!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts