Audi R8 Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
604 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Just downloaded October Price & Spec guide from the Audi Web Site and the Manual has gone up by £1,470

·
Registered
100 Posts
Well isn't that just dandy. Rather than acknowledge that the R8 is slightly over-priced and therefore pack in more options within the same price, Audi do the exact opposite. I see they've finally included the price of the bucket seats and a whole host of other wallet-grabbing options including 'exclusive carpets'. Oh dear. And to think that I'm likely to see 'another' price rise before I get mine.. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
604 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Still too early for me (1st march delivery)

·
Registered
604 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Well isn't that just dandy. Rather than acknowledge that the R8 is slightly over-priced and therefore pack in more options within the same price, Audi do the exact opposite. I see they've finally included the price of the bucket seats and a whole host of other wallet-grabbing options including 'exclusive carpets'. Oh dear. And to think that I'm likely to see 'another' price rise before I get mine.. :rolleyes:
At least the price of the options got left alone - they were running tight margins on these :D :D :D :D

·
Registered
9 Posts
I downloaded the price list but I notice that one of the options I ordered ie, the folding door mirrows are no longer listed?am I blind or something.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts