Audi R8 Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I may get my car mid-august and I will be putting my private reg on the car. The question is: is it worth hanging on to 1st Sept for the new reg six months (57 as opposed to 07) or will the plate designation make no difference on the future value of the car?

·
Registered
54 Posts
To Rmclachlan :
Can You Tell Me How The Hell Do I Start A New Thread , I Have Been Looking And Cannot Find Anything!!!

·
Registered
564 Posts
To Rmclachlan :
Can You Tell Me How The Hell Do I Start A New Thread , I Have Been Looking And Cannot Find Anything!!!
you already got your answer in other threads where you were asking ;)

go to main page, click on a forum part.. e.g. general discussions and in there.. in top left corner you got the button.. new thread.. its no magic ;)

looking forward to reading your comments...

·
Registered
718 Posts
Rmclachlan - 57 or 07 ? Depends how long you are keeping the car..........

Personal view - short term 12/18 months - no difference
Longer term - maybe a small difference.

I

·
Registered
33 Posts
If it's a matter of a couple of weeks, I'd hang on for a September reg.
Sadly, given the way deliveries seem to be slipping, it may become academic...

·
Registered
175 Posts
I actually took my RS4 on 20th Dec rather than wait to Jan 2nd, so 56 O6 rather than 56 07 ... it will make a small difference, but at these levels who cares

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
It is a tough call... jam now or jam later! As pointed out it may be academic anyway.

Audi seem very unwilling to confirm exact dates at the moment. I am sure the delivery will be approximately in the quoted time frame but I wish they would be more exact. It seems that at the moment the dealer will be told after the car is built and is ready for shipment.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts