Audi R8 Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
840 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Finally ... my tickets have arrived ... all very smart ... so I thought I'd take a few snaps of them so everyone else can at least get to see them ... I've attacked them with PaintShop to hide the venue details etc.

Seeing as I can't attach all the pictures in a single post, I'll ... unveil them ... one at a time ... :D

Snap 1 ...

·
Registered
840 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Snap 2 ...

·
Registered
840 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Snap 3 ...

·
Registered
840 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Snap 4 ...

·
Registered
840 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Snap 5 ...

·
Registered
840 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Snap 1 ... shows the front and back of the single folded card that tells you who to contact for more information ... although for now this has been airbrushed out.

Snap 2 ... shows the inside of the single folded card ... which tells you not to forget your invite ... else you won't be getting in ... and gives additional details of the event ... some of which has been airbrushed out.

Snap 3 ... shows the back of the double folded card which gives you the event name and location details ... along with contact information for additional detail ... although for now this has been airbrushed out.
The inside of this card shows an area map, hotel details, etc. too much would need airbrushing out, so I'll post this up another time. Don't want too many crowds there else I'll never get a parking space!​

Snap 4 ... shows the ticket inside it's nice little real leather wallet ... yes it does smell nice ... note the R8 at the bottom left stamped into the leather.

Snap 5 ... shows the ticket itself ... which seems to be made of metal ... I was at one time told it would be aluminium ... and while it is finished in black it could still easily be aluminium ... like much of the R8 itself ... note the just visible writing on the ticket which ... in case it's not visible on line reads ... "VIP LONDON".

I must admit ... never having been to the unveiling of a new car before ... while a lot of the invitation detail felt like it was never going to arrive in time ... now it's here I'm suitably pleased with it ... I wouldn't say I'm really 'impressed' ... but I'm certainly not disappointed.

·
Registered
840 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
If there are freebie handouts ... I'll see what I can get ... although I get the feeling that as its ticket only ... I think that if there are handouts, its likely that it will be at best one handout per guest ... but, its quite likely that it will be one handout per customer, so if its a case that each customer (like myself) is with one guest (my partner) there may only be one handout per customer.

Have no fear that I'll do what I can to collect anything thats going ... as I often say ... "if its free take two" ... so I'll be getting what I can ... without being greedy of course ... ;)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts