Audi R8 Forums banner

41 - 47 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
841 Posts
But how many V10 pluses 6MT are in the UK ? My guess : 9, now see what THAT does to asking price.
or maybe y'all don't mind that there are only 9 ...and NO more.
I’m sure it would put the price up but it wouldn’t double it.

Was merely an observation between US and UK prices and not a comment whether the US car is cheap or expensive for the local market.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
850 Posts
No one here has checked this car out? As for all the talk about wanting one, and fury of price expectations, I'm kinda surprised that apparently no one here seems interested ...

·
Registered
161 Posts
No one here has checked this car out? As for all the talk about wanting one, and fury of price expectations, I'm kinda surprised that apparently no one here seems interested ...
LMAO - I hope he gets that price. Would be terrific for all R8 owners. The likelihood of that car, with that mileage, selling (right now) for that price is a long shot.

·
Registered
46 Posts
I am about to pull the trigger on one in the $140-$150 range. I have pinged every person I could find on this forum and Ricky was only able to find one potential seller. If there are others please let me know in the next week or so...

·
Premium Member
850 Posts
Cleaned up my box sorry ... the only car I’m aware of is the one in Hawaii that I mentioned earlier. I’m NOT a broker of any kind and don’t charge to help anyone - I’m just an Audi fan and Sport Ambassador at a dealership.

41 - 47 of 47 Posts