Audi R8 Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

I have a TT Cab that is coming up on warranty. I went into my local dealer to put an order in for a new one and inquired about the R8. I had seen pictures and figured it would be 200k+... He told me it was USD 100,000 and that they were taking deposits on them. I put a deposit in for it and am extremely excited to place the order. Has anyone else heard anything about dates or options for US models? The dealer couldn't tell me anything about order dates, options, delivery dates, etc.

Beautiful car - can't wait to get it! BTW - there is an awesome article (and featured on the front cover) of the UK magazine EVO. It's got some great information and pictures of the R8.

Cheers,

Mike

·
Registered
274 Posts
my dealer is estimating $120k... and i was told last week that he will be contacting me soon to get my detail order (color, options, etc.)- they wont get cars until later this year - 2007. several sites and threads here too with the options, but no pricing yet for the u.s. market (that i have seen anyway)- also it seems to be a dealer by dealer pricing in the u.s.

Hello,

I have a TT Cab that is coming up on warranty. I went into my local dealer to put an order in for a new one and inquired about the R8. I had seen pictures and figured it would be 200k+... He told me it was USD 100,000 and that they were taking deposits on them. I put a deposit in for it and am extremely excited to place the order. Has anyone else heard anything about dates or options for US models? The dealer couldn't tell me anything about order dates, options, delivery dates, etc.

Beautiful car - can't wait to get it! BTW - there is an awesome article (and featured on the front cover) of the UK magazine EVO. It's got some great information and pictures of the R8.

Cheers,

Mike

·
Registered
564 Posts
Hey mike, congrats to your deposit.. hope you will get your car asap..
re your questions, i think the only thing you have to do is to browse through this forum as there are alot of people in here posting very details info and have intel re dates, options etc

cheers

·
Premium Member
180 Posts
Here's a delivery update:
Talked to Dealer and the first wave of US deliveries (major cities, major dealers) Sept Through Dec. Second wave Jan Through March. Oklahoma City, my Dealer, meets second wave criteria.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Hey Mike ,
If You Just Deposited The Money Now......you Will Not Get It Until 2009. It Does Not Matter What They Tell You.
In The U.s.a All The R8's Are Spoken For Until 09.
I Put My Deposit In 05 And I Am Getting Mine In 08 And The Dealers Are Already Taling Deposits For The V10.
You Can Get One If You Pay At Least 20,000 Over The M.s.r.p.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts