Audi R8 Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

Any one knows where I can get an user manual in digital format or paper?

Since I imported the car myself from germany, I have German books, and orderer the books in Portuguese (my language) 6 months ago, and no news of it till now!!!
I've used the forum to see how some things work, but having the user manuals is very handy.

PS: because of importing the car myself, I'm also having problems with the Portuguese Importer (not an Audi AG company) not wanting to sell me the extended waranty service, and beside the car having only 7 months and 9000km when I bouth it in Germany from Audi AG!

·
Registered
66 Posts
Hello,

Any one knows where I can get an user manual in digital format or paper?

Since I imported the car myself from germany, I have German books, and orderer the books in Portuguese (my language) 6 months ago, and no news of it till now!!!
I've used the forum to see how some things work, but having the user manuals is very handy.

PS: because of importing the car myself, I'm also having problems with the Portuguese Importer (not an Audi AG company) not wanting to sell me the extended waranty service, and beside the car having only 7 months and 9000km when I bouth it in Germany from Audi AG!
pm your email adress me, i will send it. i have english version

·
Registered
13 Posts
I have the Bentley Publishers version, but the copy protection is very inconvenient. Where did you get a plain english version?

How do I pm you?

Piri

1 - 3 of 3 Posts