Audi R8 Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Spoke to my Dealer on Saturday and specced a new V10 - came in at £114k (Ouch!)
Managed to get him to offer a £2.2k disocunt - anyone else been offered a discount? If so how much??

·
Registered
482 Posts
No word on it just yet, but then again, I'm out of the country. Will be back in a week, so I will check in with them then and post my results.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Heard of 1 car (specced and one of the first due into the UK) being offered at £12,000 under list in the London area - a speculator's car who has lost his job in the City.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Spoke to my Dealer on Saturday and specced a new V10 - came in at £114k (Ouch!)
Managed to get him to offer a £2.2k disocunt - anyone else been offered a discount? If so how much??
Well think of it this way, at just 14% over base price for your other bits and bobs, for an audi thats not bad, most specced Audi's could be looking to add 20%-30% on the base price.

I also saw my dealer this morning for a final spec on mine, will be rubber stamped tomorrow, I did not even think to ask for a discount I was so excited, but will do tomorrow.

What options have you gone for?

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Well think of it this way, at just 14% over base price for your other bits and bobs, for an audi thats not bad, most specced Audi's could be looking to add 20%-30% on the base price.

I also saw my dealer this morning for a final spec on mine, will be rubber stamped tomorrow, I did not even think to ask for a discount I was so excited, but will do tomorrow.

What options have you gone for?
Was happy with my Spec
R Tronic / Exclusive Paint / Colour Stitching / Large Extended Leather Pack / Acoustic Parking / Cruise / Bluetooth phone prep / Alcantara Headlining / Tracker :)

·
Registered
23 Posts
Was happy with my Spec
R Tronic / Exclusive Paint / Colour Stitching / Large Extended Leather Pack / Acoustic Parking / Cruise / Bluetooth phone prep / Alcantara Headlining / Tracker :)
Here is mine:
Manual, Oxygen Silver blades, Carbon sigma inlays, bluetooth, cruise control, engine bay carbon, Acoustic parking, parking system advanced (the other half might drive it on occasions;)), exclusive paint, exclusive extended leather, control element in exclusive leather, floor mats, bucket seats, alcantara headlining and door pillars in exclusive.

A grand total of £117,440 :eek: I will be pushing for that discount

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Nice spec

Let me know how the discount coversation goes!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts