Audi R8 Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
533 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Saw a V10 In San Diego today. Audi of Escondido had a black/carbon R-Tronic, they had just received. It was already sold to someone that had put a deposit down a long time ago. It was in the back of the dealership waiting to be prepared for delivery (it still had the blue spacers in the coil springs and was pretty much untouched after being dropped off).

·
Premium Member
1,034 Posts
Saw a V10 In San Diego today. Audi of Escondido had a black/carbon R-Tronic, they had just received. It was already sold to someone that had put a deposit down a long time ago. It was in the back of the dealership waiting to be prepared for delivery (it still had the blue spacers in the coil springs and was pretty much untouched after being dropped off).
Burning question of the day (at least for all of us "early 2010" expectors):
DID IT HAVE THE NEW NAV SCREEN? Not sure how you can tell without truning it on? Maybe you can't!

·
Registered
5,121 Posts
I saw a V10 in Arizona yesterday...But it was an S8 ?? It said V10 on fender .Poor car was being driven through the BIGGEST dust storm I have ever seen. Midway between Pheonix and Tuscon. If I were driving my R8 I would have turned right around and waited for the storm to pass. It was FREAKIN amazing (the storm). Looked like smoke. :eek: :eek: :eek:

·
Premium Member
180 Posts
Glad you made it thru the storm. Those storms generate a lot of accidents on the freeways. People pull over and either leave their lights on, or their feet on the brakes. The people following are following the lights not the road, can't see the road, and they plow right into parked cars pulled off the road. Growing up in Arizona, you learn to respect those storms and the rain that follows.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts