Audi R8 Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
If that is the V10 then Im delighted! I have a deposit down and its killing me not knowing when its even coming out!
I was hoping for at least some sort of boot space though so hopefully they will address that issue before releasing it, lol

·
Registered
150 Posts
Jas, there is no more boot space!!!

·
Registered
90 Posts
I meant that they had taken up the space under the bonet with all sorts of crap which I was hoping would remain as storage space.
One day Im gonna post on this site and not receive a negative/smart ass reply...

·
Registered
172 Posts
Jas667 don't hold your breath. I think what Wedouglas was trying to say is that there should be the same amount of storage space under the hood. I have seen the mule and although I did not see under the hood, from the photos it looks like it is filled with electronic monitoring equipment as this is still a test vehicle and has been given out to a select few R8 owners for "real world" testing and feedback. I imagine that Audi records all driving information for analysis. I could be wrong but cannot fathom what else they would need to add upfront for the v10.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Vheers wolfie. I hope it does remain as storage as it will be my only car! :)
The only thing I thought I recognised was the small cylindrical thing which looks the exact same as the puncture repair kit I have in my current M car.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts