Audi R8 Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Some pic's of the last Trackday in Varano - IT
13 Jan 2008 is Monza day and 20 Jan Varano , anybody coming ???

·
Registered
45 Posts
Ciao Ti-Mike,

I have an R8 with Ticino licence plates, as well, and was in Varano on December 8th with the AUDI RS Club Italy.

On the club website (forum) there are some pictures and a video from that day (including my car).

They are a bunch of nice young fellows with a passion for Audi (mostly S3 and RS4 owners).

The next trackday they will organise will be in Monza on 17/02.

Those track sessions are nice because EXCLUSIVE for the club, so little traffic in those 30 min or so.

I would love to meet you in Varano on the 20th but I fear the weather would be a little too cold and wet: not the best for fun. :confused:

Anyway I am on the standard tires, so if you can make it on the semi-slick in the winter weather I guess I should be able too.:eek:

What time of the day are you planning to be in Varano next Sunday?

Looking forward to meet you sometime in the future.

Cheers

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Ciao CEBE are you coming tomorrow, to Varano,
the weather will be more then perfect.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Dear Ti-Mike,

Unfortunately I will not be able...because of lack of my R8.

I had the very good idea of bringing the car to the Garage Cassarate on Wednesday.

Very good timing on my part, but the service was postponed several times from last December and I wanted to get it done.

In the afternoon it snowed in Lugano (against the forecast) and I did not want to take the chance of driving back home in that weather (had problems driving their courtesy A6 up from the lakeside) : consequetly I left the car at the garage and came back by train....

With business requesting my presence elsewere in the last two days, I had not the opportunity to go back to Lugano and retrive the R8.

Result I have no car this week-end!

Would have loved to share some of your track experience.

Maybe some other time.

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
no worries, next weekend is trackday again.......anyway your car is still apart..they haven't finished it...........:confused:

Anyway no proplems for next week, let's see how the weather will be.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Actually next week-end I will have the same problem.:mad:

I will be departing going to China on Monday and will be back next Saturday late in the evening (about midnight): so no possibility to get the car back or to be fit for a trackday the day after...:(

Sorry but our chance to meet will have to wait.

Maybe in Lugano sometime.;)

CeBe

1 - 11 of 11 Posts