Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
  • Cat-back system
  • Aggressive sound (valve-less)
  • Stainless Steel Finish
  • American Steel
Link : VF Race Exhaust - Audi R8 V10 Gen2

I am looking for 2k OBO, Shipping is available & I accept PayPal , Cash in person or CashApp
I am open to FaceTime calls to show the exhaust as well.

local pick up is in California.

original cost is 6,000 so be kind with offers. Thanks

Attachments

·
Registered
2008 R8 R-Tronic
117 Posts
You need to set a price when posting. Also people are suspect to see a new account posting something for sale as a scammer. Recommend you post pictures with a hand written timestamp with your username to prove you own this item.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You need to set a price when posting. Also people are suspect to see a new account posting something for sale as a scammer. Recommend you post pictures with a hand written timestamp with your username to prove you own this item.
Thank you for that , the price is 2k obo it’s in Bold above . Will provide time stamp photo in a bit
Thank you

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I pretty much need to just move this as it’s taking up space in my garage … I am willing to do 1,800 shipped anywhere & 1,500 picked up. This is a 6k exhaust and top of line quality
Osman over at VF can back that… this exhaust sounds amazing gives an amazing f1. bump

·
Registered
2017 Audi V10 Plus
65 Posts
Do you have any video clips to hear it when it was on your car? Google did not have much to offer. I have a v10 plus, do you know if i am able to use the open and close valves with this exhaust (standard vs sport)

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Do you have any video clips to hear it when it was on your car? Google did not have much to offer. I have a v10 plus, do you know if i am able to use the open and close valves with this exhaust (standard vs sport)
I have a v10 plus as well
It goes standard vs sport
I unfortunately don’t have a sound clip. feel free to pm thanks

1 - 20 of 33 Posts