Audi R8 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
419 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im curious as to real world performance gains (60-130 with dragy or vbox, 1/4 mile times). Especially on a plus because 30hp may not seem like alot but may make a meaningful difference in actual acceleration with CCB, shorter gearing, and reduced weight. A RWS has already posted up a 7.05s 60-130. If u wanna stay incognito an not disclose flashed state to the forum please PM me

per VF website

Audi R8 V10 Standard
+55-60WHP
+25-30WTQ
Speed limiter removed
Improved throttle response

Audi R8 V10 Plus
  • +25-30WHP
  • +15-25WTQ
  • Speed limiter removed Improved throttle response

·
Registered
100 Posts
Not sure where it is but at some point someone on R8Talk did a pretty in depth analysis of the gearing differences between the plus and the base and the conclusion was it was more of a marketing ploy than a performance advantage. Otherwise a tuned plus and base should produce the same numbers.

·
Registered
419 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Post up your numbers guys. I havent seen a real world 1/4 mile faster than 11.0 on a non plus.
Stock pluses are running 10.5-10.7 all day. Tuned plus should be low 10s. Lets see some logs! 💪🏻👍🏻

edit: dont wanna sound like a d1ck here, just want to get data for the community

·
Registered
173 Posts
Lol this is my old car. Give my huracan video a like on his channel. A little background, I had only one good launch. For my other runs, my launch either off or malfunction error popped up.

He’s gonna upload a huracan vs v10+ video soon. The DA at pocono is garbage but he does corrections.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
173 Posts
This guy is the man!!!! Love his reviews 2 thumbs up J Dong
His z06 also whooped on the huracan but im not buying it
Lol it really did. But u saw the video, he would pick the huracan over my buddy’s 600lt (the blue one with the scoops), let alone his z06.

He’s a better driver than me even tho I won’t admit it to him. Good thing since he was the one driving the huracan against the V10+. Hopefully a good video to come.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,089 Posts
That is one impressive time. But what is DA?

·
Registered
60 Posts
Your rws is one fast mofo. I wonder if a tuned plus breaks 7 consistently
You also have to realize that the RWS is lighter, and at this level of horsepower should see 30+hp at the wheels more than the AWD. Traction is the issue so off the line it is slower, but should be quicker as the speed builds.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts