Audi R8 Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
840 Posts
Not the best shot video ... but that drift round a bend is very interesting ... never thought I'd see an Audi appearing to drift so effortlessly ... it might only be a second or two ... but it looks mighty good to me!

·
Registered
18 Posts
I'll certainly be down at the newsagents as well - I think my clients may be on for some delays in appointments tomorrow !

Has anyone been given a DEFINATE delivery date yet ? my dealer says they haven't been informed by Audi of any dates, however they were very quick to accept my Ten grand to ensure I had a delivery date assigned to me ?!

·
Registered
274 Posts
oh you tease!!!

·
Registered
564 Posts
from what I heared until now, european deliveries "to customers" is due end of may - june and the US will be getting their part around september - correct me Kreso if anything falsly commented ;)

patience is king

·
Registered
840 Posts
from what I heared until now, european deliveries "to customers" is due end of may - june and the US will be getting their part around september - correct me Kreso if anything falsly commented ;)

patience is king
R8chris, I think your dates are about right ... although I'm sure Kreso can put us right ... and my agreement with your dates ... if they are not quite correct.

With the end of January upon us ... hopefully Audi can now compile a proper list of who is where on the build schedule ... then work out approximate delivery dates for those of us eagerly awaiting a real update with ... firm(ish) dates ... ;)

·
Registered
647 Posts
Paul,
Production for costumers will start in April(LHD cars, most Euro markets). First R8s in costumer hands in late May 2007. My R8 will be May 2007 production-delivery in June 2007.
BTW, around 25 days is needed from finished car till dealers stock. Even in Germany!

·
Registered
772 Posts
Spoke to my dealer in the UK today who again confirmed he had no dates for anything yet, not even for the guy in front of me in the queue who expressed his interest milleniums ago! Still only got £1500 deposit down and no request for any more!

·
Registered
772 Posts
Forgot to add that reason for the call from the dealer was to say that the pack of colour samples that he should have got pre-xmas had finally arrived should I want to pop in and see them. From his description of what he had received I told him there wasnt much point!! :mad:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts