Audi R8 Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
564 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
just a short info...

on 13. September I will have the opportunity to visit the manufacture at Neckarsulm...:D :D :D
So keep checking this forum for nice pics to come.... ;)

·
Registered
564 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks u didnt say the "s" or "f" word.. ;O)

well I told my dealer, that i am interested in all these sorts of things.. like the VIP entry to zurich and geneva autosalon etc... He knows I love cars, and love to drive them fast on track aswell.. so he keeps an eye out on opportunities...

and well I guess we are lucky that Audi switzerland is supporting him with these events... (and again, just to calm u guys down.. my car is maybe 2 months away from me) ... so the longer you have to wait, the longer it takes to get all advantages..

but a neckarsulm visit should be possible for all of you...

·
Registered
137 Posts
thanks u didnt say the "s" or "f" word.. ;O)

well I told my dealer, that i am interested in all these sorts of things.. like the VIP entry to zurich and geneva autosalon etc... He knows I love cars, and love to drive them fast on track aswell.. so he keeps an eye out on opportunities...

and well I guess we are lucky that Audi switzerland is supporting him with these events... (and again, just to calm u guys down.. my car is maybe 2 months away from me) ... so the longer you have to wait, the longer it takes to get all advantages..

but a neckarsulm visit should be possible for all of you...
My dad's car should be (indeed SHOULD be; I'm a bit suspicious) here the first week of june, but he only got the drawing. No miniture R8 or the book or anything else. Or maybe he's just hiding them from me! :mad:

:D

·
Registered
617 Posts
My dad's car should be (indeed SHOULD be; I'm a bit suspicious) here the first week of june, but he only got the drawing. No miniture R8 or the book or anything else. Or maybe he's just hiding them from me! :mad:

No, just the keys when the car arrives :D :D :D :D

·
Registered
617 Posts
Still somehow feel that the UK market is being sold short on the treats, a factory visit would definately be top of my wish list. Even settle for a posh special edition book, even a picture would be nice. Ah, I do have a model car - must not grumble then :) :) :) :) :)

·
Registered
782 Posts

I received nothing yet :( And BTW during a tour : taking pictures not allowed!

·
Registered
782 Posts
Yep Chris, and you have a PM :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts