Audi R8 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello everybody I will be selling a Vorsteiner wing it does have small damage which will be pictured in photo , not very noticeable I am looking for 1,500 or best offer I can ship I have a box ready to go for an additional $200 domestic.

PENDING...

photos update in a few ....
location is Southern CA I do meet ups and prefer local sale but like I said have boxes for shipping... thanks everybody enjoy the weekend

·
Super Moderator
6,113 Posts
Sure taking a long time for pictures....is it because you don't have it in your possession yet? Also I see you edited all your previous post where you were selling these parts, you made any mention of them disappear...

Reactions: Leungsta

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sure taking a long time for pictures....is it because you don't have it in your possession yet? Also I see you edited all your previous post where you were selling these parts, you made any mention of them disappear...
I’ll get the little soldier mentality spinning on this one ... theory Orrr maybe it’s a Holiday weekend aka Easter & I’ve been busy dealing with Family events then to hover on a forum to appease you? Maybe that sounds feasible ???? Maybe ??

Attachments

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
What do you think? ;)

·
Super Moderator
6,113 Posts
What do you think? ;)
That everything about you is sketchy? Seems you had the time to go through your past posts on these items to delete all mention of them.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Yeah that’s a hard pass for me. My favorite part is the $3000 wing sitting in the grass and rocks for photos. Top notch.

·
Super Moderator
6,113 Posts
Had pictures of it in other threads, what happened to those pictures?

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
It’s crazy how dumb you are , I wanted 1 thread not a few scattered threads. As you know the forum doesn’t have any delete thread options so I made a new thread to sell items. I don’t understand how this is “sketchy” or any of the things you mention.
you’re upset because it was Easter and I was busy I find that comical. Youre an absolute moron.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I never had photos of the wing because I just had it taken off so I could sell it, the diffuser I was selling previously was an oem & I sold that one this one is Vorsteiner 2 different brands. You’re seriously a Tool & a disappointment as a moderator.

·
Super Moderator
6,113 Posts
So you are not selling your personal items, like we all know you are just trying to sell items which sometimes you don't even have yet. That makes you a commercial seller and you must register to list parts.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
So you are not selling your personal items, like we all know you are just trying to sell items which sometimes you don't even have yet. That makes you a commercial seller and you must register to list parts.
Smh. Delete the thread & my account
You are something else

·
Registered
R8 RWS, A7
65 Posts
I mean it’ll help your case if you get the buyers to provide some feedback on how the transaction went once they receive the parts.

I personally was going to reach out for the spoiler but I’m also hesitant considering the amount of scammers on this forum lurking (no offense).

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I mean it’ll help your case if you get the buyers to provide some feedback on how the transaction went once they receive the parts.

I personally was going to reach out for the spoiler but I’m also hesitant considering the amount of scammers on this forum lurking (no offense).
If he post a feedback that’s good I’m not going to reach out for one. Him and I spoke about the forum and both laughed & no offense taken. The moderator has it out for me can’t do anything about it. Sorry for taking a photo of the wing on grass outdoors and there’s rocks next to it hah

·
Registered
37 Posts
I purchased the diffuser from him. I asked for multiple pics which he provided, we negotiated on a price which he agreed, he even went to the fedex office and took pictures of the label he created and receipt with tracking number, which I'm currently tracking(arriving Friday according to Fedex), He showed me the box and wing he put in before taping it up. So in my opinion he did everything he possibly could to ensure what he was shipping is accurate. Will I get totally something else when the shipment arrives? Don't know to be honest, but from my experience with him so far, he has been totally transparent and honest with everything. Like I said we facetimed each other in front of Fed-ex and showed me the content in a box with shipping label and receipt. I don't know what more he could have done at this point. I will keep this thread updated once I receive shipment

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I purchased the diffuser from him. I asked for multiple pics which he provided, we negotiated on a price which he agreed, he even went to the fedex office and took pictures of the label he created and receipt with tracking number, which I'm currently tracking(arriving Friday according to Fedex), He showed me the box and wing he put in before taping it up. So in my opinion he did everything he possibly could to ensure what he was shipping is accurate. Will I get totally something else when the shipment arrives? Don't know to be honest, but from my experience with him so far, he has been totally transparent and honest with everything. Like I said we facetimed each other in front of Fed-ex and showed me the content in a box with shipping label and receipt. I don't know what more he could have done at this point. I will keep this thread updated once I receive shipment
totally cool for you to write this , thanks

1 - 20 of 27 Posts