Audi R8 Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is what you get from Patrick Warren at LITESPEED RACING in California..BEWARE
At this point I have no problem providing the information on the company involved. They have lied to Paypal and won the dispute claiming these are all custom one off wheels. Never provided further contact nor resolution. As soon as they won, not only did they take my money, but then they paid the freight company to return the wheels to them and stick me with $7002.00 in a complete loss. I am working to secure my funds at this point and will be not only be contacting the Missouri AG and filing a report against them, but I will also be contacting the California AG too. I will also be filing a suit with my Attorney at Thompson Coburn against him and his company for my money plus attorneys fees.
After being quoted 4-6 weeks paying $7k for a custom built set of wheels from LITESPEED RACING, then taking 15 weeks and tons of excuses and further ignored emails. Today, 6/24/2021 the shipping company attempted to deliver this joke to me.
Lucky, I inspected this before accepting it. The wheels were damaged, placed directly on a pallet riding on the back of the wheel, all wheels stacked up on top of each other, sliding back and forth damaging the faces too, not even strapped down. I told the shipping company I refused them, they are sending them back, I have disputed my Paypal for the whole amount, emailed them requesting a refund of my money. I will be further disputing if and when needed.

Bottom line do not do business with this guy and do not ever send him your money...let everyone know what kind of business this guy does.

Screenshot_20210624-132846.jpg

·
Registered
2007 AUDI R8 (GATED MANUAL)
858 Posts
That is messed up…very unprofessional and the wheels were not packed the right way…idiots!

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Haha, "F*** you b****". Unbelievable.
Yep and today I found out that they tried to scam PayPal. Claiming the shipment was delivered and then reversing the shipment to themselves and keeping my money.

·
Registered
42 Posts
HI Fellas,
I‘ve had a great experience dealing with Patrick, however, if everything you say and show with your pics is accurate I would be very disappointed. Is it possible the shipping company is to blame? I‘ve had packages destroyed by shipping companies before to the point they took a custom fiberglass bumper out of a well packaged box and wrapped it just like your wheels. They had handled the original box so poorly they knew they couldn’t present it that way anymore so they did the cheapest and fastest thing they could think of which is always to just wrap it in a bunch of plastic. I am not taking sides here. I am just stating what happened to me. Good luck either way, bud.

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I understand, but at this point he is not only not helping resolve this but he is lying to paypal telling them I got the delivery, which is at the shipping company ,trying to steal my money and then he requested the shipping company to return the wheels to him. Which is fraud.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Pretty simple if they sold you the wheels and arranged for shipping. They will at the very least need to replace them.

·
Registered
324 Posts
HI Fellas,
I‘ve had a great experience dealing with Patrick, however, if everything you say and show with your pics is accurate I would be very disappointed. Is it possible the shipping company is to blame? I‘ve had packages destroyed by shipping companies before to the point they took a custom fiberglass bumper out of a well packaged box and wrapped it just like your wheels. They had handled the original box so poorly they knew they couldn’t present it that way anymore so they did the cheapest and fastest thing they could think of which is always to just wrap it in a bunch of plastic. I am not taking sides here. I am just stating what happened to me. Good luck either way, bud.
Were your wheels also delivered just wrapped in plastic? Seems a really poor and unforgivable way to transport a brand new set of forged wheels. Normally this is how you ship tyres, not wheels. I would absolutely expect wheels to be boxed properly for transit.

You’re right they look like they’re damaged in transit however that is absolutely the responsibility of Litespeed to correct because a) they’re the ones who packaged the wheels poorly, and b) they’re the ones who picked the shipping company.

Normally I’d expect litespeed to say wow yes sure send them back to us, we’ll claim against the shipping company for the damages but we’ll make you another set.

Thanks for the heads up OP Litespeed were on my list for a set of wheels in future. Definitely scratching them off

·
Registered
42 Posts
My wheels were delivered in perfectly packed boxes that’s why I don’t understand how they arrived wrapped in plastic like that. Seems like something that would be done by a shipping company not the guy who took many hours to build them. I’m not trying to take sides. I’m just telling you what my experience was. Good luck either way.

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Idk but he never made it right and slandered me. I got my money back from my card companies so I'm good, but never again for me and others should know my experience with them. A bunch of clowns IMHO

·
Registered
696 Posts
I've had rims and tires shipped to me individually wrapped in round cardboard, plastic wrapped and then strapped using fiber strapping, in mint condition. I also ordered my original Vellano wheels ($$$$$$), and they got delivered in a similar way, but not on a F**ing pallet on top of each other. They're idiots, that's not the shipper. When they are packing the wheels on a skid, they are not going to be handled by four fairies, but dudes with loaders and lifts. Gotta protect them, Duh!

Reactions: Mws
1 - 13 of 13 Posts