Audi R8 Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
935 Posts
I can't believe how flat and well balanced the chassis is during this dough-nut/drift!!! See how much body roll the Porsche has!!

I think Audi have finally perfected the Rear Bias on the Quattro system! I'm excited, this should be a fun car to play with on the track :)

·
Registered
617 Posts
You can not ask for more balanced than that !!!!!!!

It would of been nice to see the 911 doing exactly the same powerslide, maybe even compare the clips side by side. I think that the R8 would still be the more balanced of the two.:) :) :)

·
Registered
340 Posts
I can't believe how flat and well balanced the chassis is during this dough-nut/drift!!! See how much body roll the Porsche has!!
:)
Agreed.

The Porsche definitely has more vertical motions. After all, what do you expect when your engine is hanging over your rear axel. To make matters worst, your wheelbase is among one of the shortest, if not the shortest, in modern sports cars. Even a Cayman's wheel base is longer than a 911.:p

Handling wise, the 911 is no match for the R8.

Geat find, Quilty.

·
Registered
840 Posts
Mouthwateringly marvellous!

Talented drivers obviously make things look better than a novice ... but the R8 does look sooooo well balanced ... more so than the 911.

·
Registered
274 Posts
great video!!

but have to say that the drifting is a bit weak... the 911 especially!
maybe shoulda been on a curvey track instead of around in circles-

1 - 7 of 7 Posts