21 - 40 of 46 Posts

·
Vendor
272 Posts
Discussion Starter #21

·
Registered
24 Posts
I'm in Chicago and running the Topgear F1 valved exhaust built and send from the UK. R_8cho, PM me and we can meet up for a rev video.

·
Registered
39 Posts
I run the Remus exhaust. It's the cheapest valved exhaust, great quality and everyone who has heard it says it's sounds amazing. Even the technicians at the Audi dealer I service my car at.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Agreed 100%!! I run the Remus exhaust with a VF Engineering tune and people are amazed by how it sounds. The exhaust combined with the tune makes me feel like I’m driving a completely different car... crazy how much it makes a difference

·
Registered
23 Posts
Capristo is very good, sounds deep like a muscle car. I run a quicksilver and its just really loud (just absolutely screams, folks 1/4 mile away can hear it). Given your impressive and crazy build, I would recommend the center exit exhaust, a buddy of mine has it and it looks and sounds awesome.
I am getting my Quicksilver fitted next week so it may be moot that Im asking, but is it really that loud (in a good way)?

Thanks,

·
Registered
290 Posts
Quicksilver is loud with valves open . Super quiet with valves closed .

·
Registered
74 Posts
I had a Capristo on my Gen 1 V10+ and now have the factory sports exhaust on my Gen 2 V10+ spyder which I find plenty loud enough.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Has anyone tried Armytrix?

They sound great but I know they had a few issues with their valved exhausts a few years back.

·
Vendor
272 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
Has anyone tried Armytrix?

They sound great but I know they had a few issues with their valved exhausts a few years back.
We've done a lot of work with Armytrix. I haven't heard of any recent issues with their valves or anything like that.

·
Vendor
272 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
Maybe he meant akrapovic. Mine were rattly on the 991.2 911. Switched to kline
Kline makes a fantastic exhaust. Their Inconel systems are awesome.

·
Registered
25 Posts

·
Vendor
272 Posts
Discussion Starter #34

·
Vendor
272 Posts
Discussion Starter #36
Tru dat. I find the steel ones to be really nice as well. Just a little more muscly pitch, and obviously more weight in the rear... but also in the wallet :)
You definitely aren't wrong!

·
Registered
86 Posts
Had the Akrapovič exhaust fitted by my tuner Litchfield Motors last week.

Quality and fitment is absolutely top notch (as expected):

Automotive piece of art:

The sound is deeper and slightly louder compared to the Audi Sport exhaust. You can now feel the bass outside the car, top end has the incredible V10 + titanium howl.
-19.5kg.

21 - 40 of 46 Posts