Audi R8 Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, i am new to the board and just wanted to introduce myself. I am expecting delivery of my new 2009 R8 in December. I wanted to learn as much about the car as i could so i joined this board. I justed wanted to know if there were any good performance upgrades for the R8. Thanks.

·
Registered
5,121 Posts
I am super pleased with The Militek cat back exhaust and chips.PPI has a few goodies too. I'll be digging into the airbox soon to see what can be changed or modified for more horses. A 100 H>P> shot of nitrous would put me at 560 H.P.

·
Registered
2,803 Posts
I am super pleased with The Militek cat back exhaust and chips.PPI has a few goodies too. I'll be digging into the airbox soon to see what can be changed or modified for more horses. A 100 H>P> shot of nitrous would put me at 560 H.P.
What chip have you installed and was it a noticeable difference as I have seached and there does not appear to be any that make a marked increase.
Love the idea of nitrous.:)

·
Registered
79 Posts
which milltek r u using ?

resonated or non resonated and hows the sound ?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts