Audi R8 Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5,121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
:) I think the new TRANSFORMERS TWO movie is just about the best work done with an R 8 so far. Have you clicked on : http://www.janerinsurance.com/r8 YET ??????????

·
Premium Member
2,085 Posts
fast in-car track videos where the music doesn't drown out the engine note does it for me.

your video was a little too slow and the music/logos a little too intrusive for my taste.

·
Registered
5,121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank-you,I agree about the intrusiveness 100 % .The sound was a big issue that I have since figured out. Wind noise is the biggest problem. And a restraint system is being installed to hold Driver/passenger in place for higher speeds.I assure you the next vid will show my normal speeds on this run. This was my first attempt and I will use this vid on flash drives to hand out as a prototype business card. The BEST sound track would be of the R 8 engine ALONE. Don't you agree? Now that we have this stuff figured out, it should be possible to try again and get closer to getting it right!!!!:) I know what we want and I know how to get it!!!!

·
Premium Member
2,085 Posts
The BEST sound track would be of the R 8 engine ALONE. Don't you agree?
for me personally, yeah

This was my first attempt and I will use this vid on flash drives to hand out as a prototype business card.
it did feel like a business promo, so that makes sense

good luck with the business and the next video :)

·
Registered
138 Posts
Hey Harrison, you should try and get the different mounted cam's, like the one near the rear wheel pointing forward, and sitting really low so you get the car and road in view. and maybe a couple shots into the engine when the 'soundtrack' is singing baby!!!

the setting you used was perfect, maybe a few fast drive-by's too instead of all slow corners, maybe a little drift or two round them nice tight slow bends??? and finish the promo with a shot from a camera real low, maybe on the tarmac, with just the empty road in view, and then..... you guessed it, that almighty R8 comes from the horizon as a little dot, and screams to a stop right in front of the camera!

YES""!"

·
Registered
5,121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
Wow,:eek: I am liking the ideas! The next vid won't be a promo (maybe to Audi,though) . Just PURE enjoyment to watch when it's raining!!

·
Registered
5,121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Maybe the credits might say:thanks to VIDAMUSIC for opening soundtrack music.Also thanks to VIDA for his storybook assistance !!!:D:D:D

·
Registered
138 Posts
hahaha yeah man!!! wouldn't be the first time i've had my songs used ;-)

Bollywood (Brit/Indian) film coming out worldwide soon, i've written a song for one of the scenes in it, directed by the same guy who did "Bend It Like Beckham" don't know if that film was released in the US tho??

·
Registered
5,121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Last nite while cruising home I caught the full live THE PRODIGY show from over there in England.I know they have been around a while but we are JUST getting into them right now. What do you think of them? I will see them for the first time at The Hollywood Palladium on May 27th . :cool::cool::cool:

·
Registered
5,121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
I was just telling my budies at ENERGETK Studios about our ideas and they say it sounds like we want to do an I=MAX movie...DAMNED STRAIGHT!!!!!!!!!!:D:cool::D:cool::D Mounting an EXPENSIVE camara on the fender is what would have to be done.A little out of my league right now.A crummy little remote cam would'nt do us justice,Maybe Desparado would like to donate some time and some of his expertise with mini cams.My freind Desparado came by the other day with camara mounts,restraint systems and other goodies attatched to his '09 Ibis White R 8. Looks like he has something up his sleeve.Let us know whats' up when you get back from your vacation,Desparado!!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts