21 - 35 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
@dinkman The V10 is always cool, I guess we will have to wait and see what happens. I am showing it tomorrow, I have posted roughly 20 rigs on BAT and out of all of them this one had probably the most private messages from people wanting to see it. @RS4Cab I agree and I think thats why I have had so many private collectors messaging me. @Mile_High_R8 The link isn't working for me. Would like too see it, ours has about 1/8th miles for what its worth haha (joking). @Larry That is a really nice car, the numbers have to be really low for a 2015 gated car!

·
Premium Member
6,009 Posts
The daytona / red combo is really stunning. Understated on the outside, sporty on the inside. A very nice combination!

·
Premium Member
1,550 Posts
It was a great auction landing the car and buyer at about the right place - both should be happy enough...

·
Premium Member
1,550 Posts
I have a gen 1 v10 plus manual, one of 20 made I am told. 13k Mike's, one owner, Suzuki gray. Anyone have a guess on value?
Look at my PM ...

·
Registered
2015 R8 Compeition
47 Posts
There were only 459 gated V8s made in 2009. It's a low mileage but I don't believe it is museum quantity. I am sure that there is someone out there who will pay premium for it, though.

View attachment 281595
(Borrowed from: R8 V8 Production Numbers by Model Year)
For anyone interested in this data, I took the basic quantities and loaded them into an Excel spreadsheet to get the attached. Doing so I was able to add some very interesting % info as well. The % really help "see" the picture a bit easier IMO. Hope everyone enjoys the extra display!

Attachments

·
Registered
2008 Audi R8
216 Posts
the low miles isnt going to fetch as much money as you're probably hoping for on a v8. anyone willing to pay for a collector is going to pay for a v10
i hope i'm wrong and you get top dollar but my guess is it'll end around $100k mark, or slightly below
I personally think there is still something about the first models of the car that make it unique, but that is my own take.

21 - 35 of 35 Posts