Audi R8 Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

Considering auctioning off my R8 V10 Spyder, 6 speed manual. 2011 year with 20k miles, based in CA. Audi exclusive color, carbon exterior, capristo exhaust, RS grille and a JL speaker system which is a big upgrade from the original B&O. Close to needing a new set of tires.

Reason for sale is just to mix it up and try something a more modern. Owned her for 4.5 years, comes with what's left of a 5 year warranty.

Haven't tracked the market that closely, what would be a sensible reserve price? Thanks so much :)

Car Wheel Tire Vehicle Automotive side-view mirror

Car Speedometer Gear shift Vehicle Motor vehicle

·
Registered
222 Posts
Wow! What a great interior! I guess I’ll go first, if I had to guess I would say $135k-$145k, with such a unique spec could go higher, but should sell quick! Beautiful car!

·
Premium Member
1,341 Posts
Nice - looks like Cognac (lighter) and Tuscan (darker) - If you PM me your VIN, I might do better on the AE details for you ...

Reactions: 809litmus

·
Registered
61 Posts
People may exaggerate but... I bought parts from an individual that came here to sell them, as he had sold his car. He was not participating in the forum.

Anyways, it was an '11 Spyder manual and he claimed the local Audi dealer gave him $155K, similar miles. Frankly I was shocked.

·
Registered
1,868 Posts
Seller go to BAT and do a search on R8 and it will give you all the R8,s that were sold.
My guess would be 145/155 .
Very nice interior ...the color combos reminds me of ferrari combos that are big sellers.
Good Luck.

·
Registered
92 Posts
i would buy a black optics grille from dealer and list it. all you need are two people who wants that combo to get a good sale. personally i like it, the interior to be looks more luxurious than other R8s. GLWS if you go that route👍🏽

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks for all the tips & DMs and advice. Going to put a new set of tires on the car and try my luck with the auction :)

Really appreciate the expertise.

·
Premium Member
1,341 Posts
Radar Detector remotes ...

Reactions: 809litmus
1 - 13 of 13 Posts