Audi R8 Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We are trying to become a sponsor of this site, but until we get a response, we wanted to post this up for everyone.

This is a new company just hitting the market. The company is called 360 Forged and they produce a 3 pc forged aluminum wheel with hand laid carbon fiber centers (front and back). The company has a few new designs coming out which we will have pictures of in the next few days. All wheels are available with or without the carbon fiber.

We are currently the only place to order these wheels so contact us if interested. You can e-mail me @ [email protected], or visit our website @ WheelExecutives.com.

These wheels are a forged 3 pc. 6061-T6 aluminum wheel w/ hand laid carbon fiber centers, a first of their kind and unreal in person. Sizes available are 19"-22" with a width up to 14"!

Shown with optional painted lip

Thank you all for looking at hope to talk with some of you soon!

·
Registered
274 Posts
looks nice...
got pics on the r8??

·
Registered
782 Posts
I do like the idea. But I like the original design of the R8 rims very much! What about that design with the spokes od carbonfiber?! That would be awesome!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yeah they look great! What about weight savings? Are they lighter? Cost?
Weight varies by size and can be found on our website. Retail pricing can also be found on our site, however we are offering introductory pricing.

·
Registered
9 Posts
if possible , you would probably see those wheels on my audi r8 if I could make seller to accept my offer in a week and buy my car ;). we are distributor of 360forged which is probably had to see wheels with high quality, www.ka-style.com. Great wheels, I hope it would work..

·
Registered
761 Posts
The R8 wheels are perfect the way they are. :D

·
Registered
9 Posts
those wheels with chrome and carbon hybrid (latest one) looks very similar to the r8's standart wheels, but those are really higher quality than standard wheels u have to see, touch and examine the quality of the handcraft; u r big fan of r8 hoovy, and u make me to pay more to audi dealer to buy my r8..(what an example of wom ;) )

·
Registered
5,121 Posts
Hello METEH !! Check out the weird wheels on my R 8.Look in gallery and tell me what you think of my weird wheels !!:cool::cool::cool:

·
Registered
482 Posts
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe these wheels are multi-pc forged with carbon fiber overlays on them. If I recall correctly, these wheels provide little weight savings over the factory wheels.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts