Audi R8 Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to get some feedback from those that have 21” rear wheels... any regrets? On the fence of going 20/20 or 20/21

Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
267 Posts
I have 20/20s on my R8. Have 20/21s on my Huracan.
Only regret with the 20/21 are the expensive ass 21 tires for the rears...hahaa
Only Perrilli or Michelin makes them and go with the Michelin.
Actually wished I went with 20/21 on my R8 too. Helps fill in the gap and the rears looks more aggressive.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Actually wished I went with 20/21 on my R8 too. Helps fill in the gap and the rears looks more aggressive.
thanks for the feedback!! How’s the ride difference? Do you feel the difference in ride quality? i agree it looks better.

·
Registered
787 Posts
^ Except all those washes that dip down then back up

·
Registered
838 Posts
Why did you buy 2 R8's?

·
Registered
267 Posts
My R8 is a Plus all wheel drive. My Huracan is a RWD.
Believe it or not.. Both cars are completely different in driving, attitude and the way it attracts people.
Don't care what people say but the Lambo is a very "raw" exotic car compared to the R8. I have both so I know. The Huracan also gets wayyy more attention when I drive it..
Still love my R8 Plus and I drive it more cuz its tame when I want and a beast in performance mode and not as flashy ...but if you like the raw sports car feeling and the attention... Can't beat the Huracan.
I am also a big fan of V10's and normally asperated cars...in which is a dieing breed with all the hybrids/turbo cars of the future.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts