Audi R8 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have a list of wheels that will fit the R8 I am looking to stay with 19" and keep the same stock sizes etc. 2015 R8 V8

So far only one I like is the OZ ultraleggera I found on tire rack. I was looking to be around this price range or lower for a set of wheels.

Also only want black mat or gloss black wheels. also consider bronze. Another question I have Would the TPMS kit they sell on tire rack work plug and play basically?

Any help much appreciated as seems options are limited unless you guys have any other sites

Thanks!!!!!

·
Vendor
213 Posts
We're able to get just about anything you would want. OZ wheels are great, though. Lightweight and very durable.

·
Registered
459 Posts
I bought a set of the Ultraleggera to use at the track. They are nice for the price and quality built. I would go with the Audi OEM TPMS for your car. I had aftermarkets and after 1-2 years they stopped working and caused issues with the TPMS. I didn;t put them on the OZ for racing, I just deal ignore the lights for a couple of days. Once I put the other rims back on, lights clear up on their own.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
I am located South Jersey. I have curb rash on my one back rim and tire not sure if I want to buy a new set or just replace the 1 wheel I love my factory rims there the black gloss ones. I would like to save some weight but doing some research and the oem ones are light weight as it is compared to the OZ.

Trev450 are those the bronze mat color? Looks sharp!

Vivid racing love the website checking it out! I don't see any OZ wheels on your site? Can you guys beat this price :)

Capture.JPG

·
Registered
2,737 Posts
Thanks VIPR8. They are actually a custom colour - Porsche Satin Platinum. Had them redone after purchasing them.

·
Vendor
213 Posts
I am located South Jersey. I have curb rash on my one back rim and tire not sure if I want to buy a new set or just replace the 1 wheel I love my factory rims there the black gloss ones. I would like to save some weight but doing some research and the oem ones are light weight as it is compared to the OZ.

Vivid racing love the website checking it out! I don't see any OZ wheels on your site? Can you guys beat this price :)

View attachment 240186
I sure can, shoot me a PM!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts