Audi R8 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone

Which exhaust has the European sound on the R8 ??

I dont like the deep sound, i love the european sound .

Any suggestions, which one should i go for ?

And Thanks

·
Registered
50 Posts
IMO, Kreissieg's exhaust has the least "american rumble" in terms of sound, from what I've seen. Soundclips can be found on youtube.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
IMO, Kreissieg's exhaust has the least "american rumble" in terms of sound, from what I've seen. Soundclips can be found on youtube.
thanks man .. iam really confused ..

but as u know its different from soundclips and in real life !!!!

·
Registered
293 Posts
From all the video clips floating around on the web, I'd say Kreisseig has the "European" sound that you are looking for. I've heard the Milltek(non-res) and IMHO, it sounds like a louder version of the stock exhausts.

·
Registered
50 Posts
If you can, I would suggest trying to hear as many as you are able to in real life. Not sure if you actually live in Dubai (what I sort of assumed seeing your user name) but if so, there must be others with an R8 who have perhaps modofied. You're right; clips are always different than real life. Just do your research and take your time. However as I said before, I think the Kreissieg is your best bet for that European v8 sound.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
If you can, I would suggest trying to hear as many as you are able to in real life. Not sure if you actually live in Dubai (what I sort of assumed seeing your user name) but if so, there must be others with an R8 who have perhaps modofied. You're right; clips are always different than real life. Just do your research and take your time. However as I said before, I think the Kreissieg is your best bet for that European v8 sound.
yeah iam trying to find someone with a modified exhaust !!!

and yes i live in Dubai .. and Kreissieg i think its my taste of sound ..

thanks alot

·
Registered
313 Posts
I have checked on their webpage, check the Video of my Milltek non res and burned out.........

·
Registered
57 Posts
I just felt in love with a new exhaust. It is from korea and it sound very very European.

The name is PICO Exhaust, look at the videos on Youtube.

Funny, that Kreisieeg is a Japanese company, and this one a Korean.
Look's like asian company can nail the sound better than Europeans!!!:confused:

www.picoexhaust.com

·
Registered
313 Posts
sorry but when i compare the sound to my milltek, i can only hear that in the low rpm it's much more us muscle car then a milltek, did they also tested it on the dyno or did they just weld something together..........and check how quick on the my video the r8 gets the rpms up compared to the picosound

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I just felt in love with a new exhaust. It is from korea and it sound very very European.

The name is PICO Exhaust, look at the videos on Youtube.

Funny, that Kreisieeg is a Japanese company, and this one a Korean.
Look's like asian company can nail the sound better than Europeans!!!:confused:

www.picoexhaust.com
Thanks alot I will check it out . :)

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
sorry but when i compare the sound to my milltek, i can only hear that in the low rpm it's much more us muscle car then a milltek, did they also tested it on the dyno or did they just weld something together..........and check how quick on the my video the r8 gets the rpms up compared to the picosound
yeah u r right, if a dyno sheet is there we can compare.

·
Registered
293 Posts
I actually know the Pico exhaust Shop. It's very close to where I live. If you need to find out any info let me know. :cool: I still prefer the Kreisseig sound~~

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I actually know the Pico exhaust Shop. It's very close to where I live. If you need to find out any info let me know. :cool: I still prefer the Kreisseig sound~~
Hi

Can you please check whats the price please ?

1 - 20 of 25 Posts