Audi R8 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
At the 5:30 mark in the video, the driver states that the owner put in a “Rift” titanium exhaust. However, I’ve searched Google for that name and cannot find it. Is he saying something else and it just happens to sound like “Rift”?

·
Registered
392 Posts
That exhaust sounds incredible. Makes me want to get back into an R8 on sound alone

What color is that R8?

·
Registered
211 Posts
Can't wait to hear what you get. I have yet to hear one modded in. our area but waiting to hear some in person before I decide. I just don't want to make a $5,000-7,000 mistake... I like the stock sound but need just a little but more I would be happy with 20-30% more sound.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Can't wait to hear what you get. I have yet to hear one modded in. our area but waiting to hear some in person before I decide. I just don't want to make a $5,000-7,000 mistake... I like the stock sound but need just a little but more I would be happy with 20-30% more sound.
Honestly, after listening to ALL the exhausts on the market for the R8 V10, I keep coming back to this one:

I'm 99.9% sure this will be the one I get. I'm not considering any exhaust that is not valved/doesn't use the stock valve controller.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts