Audi R8 Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,085 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Don't recall seeing this combo before:

got to say, I kind of like this with the orange blade and black wheels - at least from this angle.

·
Registered
711 Posts
Can't say that I like the white, I think it has had its short-lived day again, and the orange looks like someone stuck the wrong colour in the spray gun.

Ok for our friends in the Emirates, as was the pink R8 (that is, totally pink inside and out) that I saw at Neckarsulm, destined for the daughter of a sheikh.

Awful!

·
Registered
108 Posts
Knew I'd seen that combination somewhere before - then I suddenly realised over breakfast when I took the top off my boiled eggs ;)

·
Premium Member
2,085 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
you have black bits in your boiled eggs? might want to sack the chef :)

·
Registered
108 Posts
you have black bits in your boiled eggs? might want to sack the chef :)
I would love to but when you're married to the chef the redundancy payout is called a divorce settlement and she'd probably get awarded the house , the R8 and what's left of my investment porfolio :(

I'd probably be left with only those boiled eggs :eek:

·
Registered
485 Posts
saw this at the SF auto show, it is interesting to look at, for about 15 seconds... but it is nice to see a white and a silver R8 in person at the show, so far all I saw at the dealer are black and Daytona gray. The silver with CF blade is really sharp.

·
Registered
482 Posts
I wonder if the owner has the same colored socks.

·
Registered
5,121 Posts
Sounds and looks like a tradional U.K. breakfast. But better than no R 8 at all.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts