Audi R8 Forums banner

Who has the best looking R8 here?

493K views 1K replies 541 participants last post by  R8V8Black 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
The a controversial question, but I am not looking for a PC answer ("all R8s are equal etc.").

I think there should be some entries and then votes. We need one thread rather than many.

For starters, I will nominate Rs4Cab's but keep them coming...

#2 ·
Gotta be RS4's or maybe one of the blue ones. Dad's R8 is nice too.

I think we need pictures to make this meaningful though.

Oh and before blackspyder says it, black sucks. :D

Reactions: 09DGPV8R8
#4 ·
Oh and before blackspyder says it, black sucks. :D
Which black are you on about, Phantom or Panther. Panther in the sun is beautiful, with subtle notes of black and red cherry.

When out of the sun, or from a distance black can seem dull to some, things like Sepang really stand out, but black is a classic, and as my wife says, "Once you had black, you never go back".

Andy

#3 ·
I have a feeling when I see davett_225 new Sepang with HRE P101's and Capristo exhaust it will get my vote. One of the things I really like to do with my R8's is personalize them, this little shift cap mod is one of my favorite things I have done .

And funny how most here including myself thought they would not like a red R8, I never thought I would choose red but I was to impatient to order so when I found this car with everything else in it I wanted I decided to give it a chance. Seems it has changed a lot of minds :)

#6 ·
Mine is.

But I'm biased! :)

#10 ·
Easy all R8s are the best looking, All just in there own way for each of use.?

The Cars one of a kind

If we all had the same taste they would just be like your average car.?

1) Ibis White
2) Samoa Orange
3) Red

Where all on my list.

Reactions: 12 G8ted V10
#12 ·
Uhn 2000's car is pretty sweet, hard to top a black GT spyder.

Almost as nice as mine.:D

Reactions: 09DGPV8R8
This post has been deleted
#30 ·
One of the things I admire about this site is our differences in taste and what we feel looks the best.

I'm a die hard V8 lover. It's sleek, sexy and has fantastic lines. There's something very classic about it.

The V10 has all that testosterone laden extra on it - the side skirts, the bulged out blades, atrocious goat horned wheels and I've never been a fan of any convertible, regardless of the make.

But, that said, I completely understand how each of us enjoys the ride we have and what it does for us as individuals.

Mine's still the best looking ride here, though. :cool:

Reactions: Dragonbird