Audi R8 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 722 Posts

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Controversial question, but I am not looking for a PC answer ("all R8s are equal etc").

I think there should be some entries and then votes. We need the one thread rather than many.

For starters I am going to nominate Rs4Cab's but keep em coming....

·
Registered
2,556 Posts
Gotta be RS4's or maybe one of the blue ones. Dad's R8 is nice too.

I think we need pictures to make this meaningful though.

Oh and before blackspyder says it, black sucks. :D

·
Super Moderator
6,001 Posts
I have a feeling when I see davett_225 new Sepang with HRE P101's and Capristo exhaust it will get my vote. One of the things I really like to do with my R8's is personalize them, this little shift cap mod is one of my favorite things I have done .

And funny how most here including myself thought they would not like a red R8, I never thought I would choose red but I was to impatient to order so when I found this car with everything else in it I wanted I decided to give it a chance. Seems it has changed a lot of minds :)

·
Registered
813 Posts
Oh and before blackspyder says it, black sucks. :D
Which black are you on about, Phantom or Panther. Panther in the sun is beautiful, with subtle notes of black and red cherry.

When out of the sun, or from a distance black can seem dull to some, things like Sepang really stand out, but black is a classic, and as my wife says, "Once you had black, you never go back".

Andy

·
Super Moderator
6,001 Posts
I think most of us can agree a freshly detailed black car is one of the best things, problem is then 10 minutes later after driving.... I loved my Black RS4 Cab, but what a pain it was to keep looking good

·
Super Moderator
3,981 Posts
Mine is.

But I'm biased! :)

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
Best looking - it has to be a spyder, and yes it can't be a black car (any black) thats for sure.
Red looks stunning (i'd love to see one in candy apple red), some of the white GTs with black mirrors look good too.

·
Registered
741 Posts
Easy all R8s are the best looking, All just in there own way for each of use.?

The Cars one of a kind

If we all had the same taste they would just be like your average car.?

1) Ibis White
2) Samoa Orange
3) Red

Where all on my list.

·
Premium Member
930 Posts
Uhn 2000's car is pretty sweet, hard to top a black GT spyder.

Almost as nice as mine.:D

·
Super Moderator
6,001 Posts
Well I made a Ferrari 458 stop in his tracks while driving .. wanted to trade with me on the spot.. ;) Hahaha good fun!
Last summer I was on an exotic car cruise and a guy got mad at his gf when he heard her say to me she liked my car better than his 458

·
Registered
34 Posts
I liked liked that matte white spyder w the white calipers. I think he added TT and took it on a long road trip, which documented here. Amazing car and inspired me for my spyder.

·
Registered
2,556 Posts
Which black are you on about, Phantom or Panther. Panther in the sun is beautiful, with subtle notes of black and red cherry.

When out of the sun, or from a distance black can seem dull to some, things like Sepang really stand out, but black is a classic, and as my wife says, "Once you had black, you never go back".

Andy
LOL....I was just poking fun at blackspyder, whom I suspected would appear on cue to denounce any black car as being even remotely good looking.

I love my black R8, but modesty keeps me from suggesting it deserves mention in this elite company.

1 - 20 of 722 Posts