Audi R8 Forums banner

41 - 60 of 831 Posts

·
Registered
760 Posts
here's a picture of my buddies R8 and my NSX (similar lines but NSX sits much lower if you look at the front fenders)

R8 owner also has 2 NSX's but has since sold the R8 which was an R-tronic but still retains his pair of NSX's :)

·
Super Moderator
6,031 Posts
Now that this topic has come...why don't we have a car of the month where people can vote? Many forums have this and its nice to showcase the nicest R8 on the forums every month, all members (both new and old) would have a chance to see the nicest looking R8s.
e pics :)
We actually did/do have a ride of the month section. http://www.r8talk.com/forums/53-rotm/

·
Registered
3,699 Posts
I love that Type-R conversion. The NSX used to be my favorite until the R8 came out. I had always wanted an NSX....

here's a picture of my buddies R8 and my NSX (similar lines but NSX sits much lower if you look at the front fenders)

R8 owner also has 2 NSX's but has since sold the R8 which was an R-tronic but still retains his pair of NSX's :)

·
Registered
613 Posts
Definitely not the prettiest (love Dad's color scheme plus mods, RS4's is awesome, etc)

but my baby looks lovely here(even with the ugly trakktape over the audi rings) View attachment 28625
and here View attachment 28633

on the 1st picture I swear my car is smiling at the camera.
Love the pic of the R8 in its proper environment...the track! You should see the ugly ad hoc masking tape number I used before...;)

·
Registered
760 Posts
I love that Type-R conversion. The NSX used to be my favorite until the R8 came out. I had always wanted an NSX....
The NSX is still my favorite car ~ it's got an un-surpassed unique nostalgic feeling to it and such an easy car to work on with no fancy electronics to burden the car or prone to breaking. The driving position is different from the R8 and it has probably the lowest position of any car I've seen (makes my buddies 458 look like a 4x4)

Easy fix...you can't vote for your own car. :)
LOL, so we'll get a ton of votes for one car each...hehehe ~ I think you probably own the most unique color here. For me it was a toss-up between your color and the Suzuka Grey, guess which one I have?

·
Premium Member
1,933 Posts
I think Davie D's multiple R8s were the best looking of any posted on this forum.

·
Registered
277 Posts
Sorry no contest..:) but I am bias...:)

Love black cars...

r8 m nye f side.jpg

·
Premium Member
2,567 Posts
I'll just leave these here haha

Attachments

·
Registered
451 Posts
My Spyder combo :D

·
Super Moderator
6,031 Posts
Some great looking R8's here! Going to go broke trying to keep up with people here :)

New Mod's going on this week will be this GT Diffuser and Red Belts.

·
Registered
834 Posts
Tough competition and I have not posted yet. Have to take some new pics

·
Premium Member
1,313 Posts
RS4Cab for (R8) President! :D

41 - 60 of 831 Posts