Audi R8 Forums banner
1021 - 1040 of 1070 Posts

·
Registered
1,004 Posts

·
Registered
279 Posts
Wow nice...I never saw a Nardo Gen 1 V10. I remember seeing a V8 but definitely not a V10. Yours looks like a V10 plus also. Rare beast!

·
Registered
42 Posts
Wow nice...I never saw a Nardo Gen 1 V10. I remember seeing a V8 but definitely not a V10. Yours looks like a V10 plus also. Rare beast!
Thank you! Yes my thoughts exactly when I bought it. It is a v10 plus with the exclusive interio including the sports seats. I believe there are only less than handful in this combo which makes it so special to me!

·
Registered
279 Posts
Thank you! Yes my thoughts exactly when I bought it. It is a v10 plus with the exclusive interio including the sports seats. I believe there are only less than handful in this combo which makes it so special to me!
Do you have a picture of your exclusive interior? Thanks!

·
Registered
42 Posts
Do you have a picture of your exclusive interior? Thanks!
Yes sure, attached. The stitching is grey/silver but you can't really tell. More visible in person. It's more of a charcoal rather than pure black. The only thing it hasn't got is the carbon cupholder/handbrake surround which I am on the hunt for!

Attachments

·
Registered
279 Posts
Looks awesome...I love those seats...wish we got them here in the states. I didn't know they made an OEM carbon surround for cupholder/brake.

1021 - 1040 of 1070 Posts